We are closely following Government and Public Health England guidelines about COVID-19. In response to this we have withdrawn our face to face service usually located around the county at local council offices. If you can't find what you're looking for on our website you can send us a message below or call us and a customer service advisor will help you.
What will happen next
We aim to respond to all customer service enquiries within two working days.Contact us online
Alternative ways to do this
If you prefer to speak to us, you can contact our customer service team via 0300 500 8080
Customer service opening hours over the festive period:
- Monday 20 December: 8am to 6pm
- Tuesday 21December: 8am to 6pm
- Wednesday 22 December: 8am to 6pm
- Thursday 23 December: 8am to 6pm
- Friday 24 December: 8am to 4.30pm
- Monday 27 December - closed for Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 28 December - closed for Bank Holiday
- Wednesday 29 December: 8.30am to 5pm
- Thursday 30 December: 8.30am to 5pm
- Friday 31December 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Monday 3 Jan 2022 - closed for Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 4 Jan 2022 - 8am to 6pm.
Calls cost no more than a standard geographic charge and are included in discount packages and inclusive minutes schemes.
Text relay service: 18001 0115 9774050
If you are Deaf or hard of hearing read about contacting us using the Relay UK service
Sign relay service: Connect to SignVideo below or download the SignVideo app
Language translator: If English is not your preferred language you can ask the advisor to use a translator while on the call